[orbit-dev] Some OSGi-ification requests, help if you'd like

Recently, I requested OSGi-ification of a few projects.  I logged the
feature requests directly with the host libraries.

Here are a few of the projects that were receptive to adding manifest
entries directly to the official jars:

JUnit
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2720888&group_id=15278&atid=365278

Objenesis
http://code.google.com/p/objenesis/issues/detail?id=7

Mockito
http://code.google.com/p/mockito/issues/detail?id=67

Hamcrest (wasn't receptive, but words of encouragement might help
change the tone)
http://code.google.com/p/hamcrest/issues/detail?id=53#c10

Anyways, I'm posting to this mailing list because I know that some
OSGi-ification work is already being done here and it would be good if
the work wasn't duplicated across different groups.

If anyone would like to help directly with any of those projects,
please post at those links.  I'm trying to drum up support for getting
the testing frameworks OSGi-ified since that will make my life easier
when I want to do in-container tests.

Best Regards,

Luke Patterson

Back to the top