Re: [orb-dev] Can we do a release of orb-gmbal-pfl?

On Fri, 15 Dec 2023 at 14:44, Russell Gold via orb-dev
<orb-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It seems that the release of Java 22 is imminent, and my recent change is needed for the code to work with that version of Java, which removes the old API. What is needed to get that released?

I propose something like this first:

- https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/orb-gmbal-pfl/pull/50

and then probably the orb-gmbal-pfl-release-build job needs to be
updated as well to trigger java17 profiles/executions for recent
changes code to land in the final jar.

Piotrek

Back to the top