[openvsx-dev] Project Lead election for Aart van Baren on Eclipse Open VSX

A project lead election for Aart van Baren on project Eclipse Open VSX
(ecd.openvsx) was started by Miro Spönemann with this criteria:

Aart has been the main person driving the development and stability of Open
VSX for one and a half years. It is my pleasure to nominate Aart as project
lead for Open VSX.

I haven't been able to live up to being project lead since I changed my role
at TypeFox in 2021. I will likely step back once we have someone taking the
lead.

Eclipse Open VSX project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.openvsx/elections/election-aart-van-baren-project-lead-eclipse-open-vsx

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.openvsx