[openmq-dev] BDBStore, CoherenceStore, InMemoryStore

Hello everyone

I'd like to remove supporting code for BDBStore, CoherenceStore, InMemoryStore.

InMemoryStore disappeared after MQ4.
Some code for BDB & Coherence was delivered for MQ5, but with no
actual implementation of such stores.
I could not find any announcement of that in RN.
No search results for them in glassfish repository.

It might turn out there is some usage of them, as I haven't analysed
this case deeply yet.
Maybe I'm missing something, so there will be an opportunity to stop
me in PRs if not here.

I'll probably start with InMemoryStore.

--
Piotrek