Re: [openmq-dev] Splash screen in Admin GUI (very low priority)

Not sure how these became corrupted but I have a PR that attempts to provide the images that were to have been contributed.

Thanks!

These do not have corporate logo/references but they are also very bland. If someone with artwork skills would like to improve these, please feel free to make a contribution!

But it's an enhancement, no longer a bug :)

I proposed PR-685, now that we have a working image.

And how about using only one image - my Q2 + PR-683?

Piotrek

Back to the top