[openmq-dev] Update reported JMSMajorVersion #612

Hi Team,

please review - https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/openmq/pull/612

(in relation to: `com.sun.messaging.jms.ra.ConnectionMetaData` in
`imqjmsra.jar` returning 2.0 version numbers instead of 3.0,
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/issues/23253)

I can trigger the new 6.0.0-M3 build then, but I'm not sure about next
steps - TCK. I guess build configuration shall be updated to point to
the new staged build, right? And no other changes expected. If so - I
can update the job and start TCK job too.
Please let me know if that's the thing to do (or it is not). Or if
there is someone else willing to do it instead.

--
Piotrek

Back to the top