Re: [openmq-dev] Release tracking for OpenMQ

Thanks Piotr!

With M2 staged at: https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/org/glassfish/mq/mq-distribution/6.0.0-M2 I'll take a look at getting the TCK standalone Jenkins script to run (again). It needs to be updated for GlassFish 6, and the unzip of OpenMQ in /mq. There's the JMSRA as well I think.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 6:48 PM Piotr Żygieło <piotr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 at 16:54, Ed Bratt wrote:
> Will one of you be able to pull this milestone release into Eclipse GlassFish? We can start the ballot without that, but it's easier, (I think) if it's available in GlassFish, to use the existing TCK test CI.

MQ 6.0.0-M2 PRed into GF in
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/pull/23248.

--
Piotrek