[openmq-dev] About PR #609 - final javax->jakarta in comments

Hello Team

Firstly - thank you for the just completed election. Jonathan and
Steve - for initial support, Ed, Committers, PMC for voting and
approval.

The https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/openmq/pull/609 is not even
cosmetic, as all changes proposed are in comments for private methods,
so by default they do not appear in javadocs.
As not visible to end-user and having no impact on the code I think
it's extremely safe - and then

** I'd like to merge this PR#609 **

if no changes are requested.

I'm bothering you only as this would be my first merge in EE4J and for
my own PR, so it feels kind of strange...

--
Piotrek

Back to the top