[openkonsequenz-wg] openKonsquenz - new modules gaining ground

Dear Member of the oK-Mailing List,

just dropping these few lines in order to let You know that we have been advancing quite a bit with the drafting of our our new module specifications.  They are concerning “Switching Permit Administration (Schaltantragsverwaltung)” and “Operational Diary (“Schichtbuch/Betriebstagebuch”). We have been incorporating Your valuable input from the October/15 workshop and we will publish two advanced versions by the end of the month or eventually in early April.

Of course I would again appreciate Your feedback. Looking forward to Your comments

With kind regards

Erik Hauptmeier

Dr.-Ing. Erik Hauptmeier

oK - PPC