[openj9-dev] Persistent (on-disk) IL representation in the compiler

Hi everyone,

I've opened up Issue 701 (https://github.com/eclipse/openj9/issues/701) to discuss what work has been done in the past on persistent IL representation in the compiler and where we are currently and what we can do in the future. Hopefully we can get more people chiming in with ideas to create a healthy discussion on possible solutions to this long standing problem.

Looking forward to hearing for anyone interested!

Regards,

Filip Jeremic
IBM
Java JIT Compiler Developer
IBM Software Group8200 Warden Avenue
Phone:+1-905-413-2556Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Mobile:+1-905-923-9632Canada
E-mail:fjeremic@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top