[openhw.twg] FW: VTG Chairs - Call for Nominations

From: duncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <duncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: August 22, 2022 4:35 PM
To: openhw.member-reps@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: VTG Chairs - Call for Nominations

To OpenHW Group Member Representatives

As discussed in today’s TWG meeting. This email is a call for candidates for Chair or Vice-Chair of the OpenHW Verification Task Group (VTG).

Our recent co-chair, Robert Chu of Futurewei, has stepped down. Thank you to Robert for helping lead this group!

VTG chairs provide technical direction on verification, run VTG meetings, help define VTG projects, and report VTG project status and issues to the TWG.

We currently have one candidate for Chair, Simon Davidmann of Imperas. Additional candidates either as Chair or Vice-Chair are welcome to come forward.

Would Platinum and Gold OpenHW members interested in nominating a member of their team for this role (or Silver or Supporter members intending to upgrade and so nominate), please contact me duncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  on or before August 30, 2022. An election among candidates, or acclamation as appropriate, will be held after that date.

For candidates, please indicate if you are interested in the Chair, Vice-Chair, or “either” position.

Thank you!

Duncan Bees

Vancouver, Canada

Director, Technical Programs