[openhw.mwg] OpenHW Group at Embedded World 2023 - Opportunities for members to participate

Hello Members,

More marketing opportunities to share! OpenHW Group will be participating at Embedded World 2023 with a joint Pavilion shared with the Eclipse Foundation.  The Pavilion will be an 8m x 10m (24 x 30) space offering members kiosks and speaking opportunities in the Pavilion theater. At this time, we wanted to share with you the kiosk information that can be found below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zDTklVZIfU33X8wPmSrZF_RrSJrXGT9V/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=101403898947645436494&rtpof=true&sd=true

If you are interested to participate with a kiosk or have additional questions, please contact me at michelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  We will have more information on the Pavilion and Embedded World to share with all members shortly.

Please let us know if you have any questions and hope to have you join us at Embedded World.

Best,

Michelle Clancy

Marketing Director, OpenHW Group

Back to the top