[openhw.core-v.sw] Updated draft SDK Concept Proposal available for final review.

Hi all,

I have updated the draft SDK Concept Proposal to take account of review
comments.  Thanks to Hugh O'Keeffe, Alex Fedorov and Olive Zhao for
their input.  This is now available as PR #462:

https://github.com/openhwgroup/core-v-docs/pull/462

For ease of reading you may prefer to look at the source document:

https://github.com/jeremybennett/core-v-docs/blob/sdk-project-concept-review/program/Project%20Descriptions%20and%20Plans/SDK/sdk-project-concept.md

The TWG meeting at which this proposal will be considered is tomorrow,
27 September at 15:00 PT.  We can consider any last minute comments
prior to that meeting - please email them or post on Mattermost.

Thanks,

Jeremy Bennett,
Hugh O'Keeffe,
Ian Loveless