From: Jonathan Balkind <jbalkind@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2024 5:16:35 PM
To: openhw.core-v.interconnect@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: FUGUET TORTOLERO César
Subject: OpenHW INTG Meeting this Thursday

Hi folks,

Quick reminder that this Thursday we will hold our Interconnect TG meeting at 09:00am PT, 18:00 CET. We will be using the usual zoom link: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/86723223954?pwd=enlaRmZhS1hwa2dva1lRNVpiUUVTZz09

If you cannot make it, please do send updates by Mattermost or by email.

Thanks,
Jon & César

Back to the top