[openhw.core-v.interconnect] [OpenHW] Interconnect TG Monthly | June 13th, 2024

Hello everyone,

This is a kind reminder to participate to our Interconnect TG monthly meeting this Thursday, June 13th, 2024.

To project leaders: Can you please share your progress reports by creating a pull request in this Git ? You can create a subdirectory for your project into TGs/interconnect-task-group. I made this for the HPDcache. You can look into this as an example.

Thank you !

P.-S. I'm using for the first time the mailing list. I hope everyone is part of it.

Regards,

--
PhD. César Fuguet
Research-engineer in processor architecture and digital circuit design

Back to the top