[openhw-pmc] Committer Election for Greg Martin on OpenHW Group CORE-V Cores has started

A committer election for Greg Martin on project OpenHW Group CORE-V Cores
(openhw.corev) was started by Duncan Bees with this criteria:

Greg Martin <GMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Github user gmartin102, is a key
contributor on the CORE-V-MCU project which will be transitioned into CORE-V
Cores.

Greg authored these pull requests:
https://github.com/openhwgroup/core-v-mcu/pulls?q=author%3Agmartin102

These issues were assigned to him:
https://github.com/openhwgroup/core-v-mcu/issues?q=assignee%3Agmartin102

As this project will be moved into CORE-V Cores, we need Greg to be a CORE-V
Cores committer.

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Greg as a committer on OpenHW Group
CORE-V Cores.

OpenHW Group CORE-V Cores project committers can click the election link
below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/openhw.corev/elections/election-greg-martin-committer-openhw-group-core-v-cores

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/openhw.corev