Re: [openhw-asia-wg] AWG meeting invitation

Hi guys,

Due to a time conflict, we plan to postpone the AWG working meeting to next week and discuss the RISC-V China Summit then. Thanks!

Regards,
Mingjie

Institute of Software Chinese Academy of Sciences (ISCAS)

在 2023年5月17日,上午10:18,邢明杰 <mingjie@xxxxxxxxxxx> 写道:

Hello everyone,
Our AWG regular meeting will be held on May 20, at 8:30 UTC+8 via Zoom. Here is the zoom link and calendar.

<meeting-83840352826.ics>

It’s now also available on OpenHW Group Working Group Calls.

Here’s an online doc for agenda/topics, If people want to edit but have no access, please contact me.

Best regards,
Mingjie

Institute of Software Chinese Academy of Sciences (ISCAS)
mingjie@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top