[open-regulatory-compliance] Welcome Ruby Central to the Working Group

Dear All:

Please join me in welcoming Ruby Central to the Working Group!  We are thrilled to have them join and look forward to the contributions they will bring to the table!

A reminder to all of our Stay Connected Resources:

Once again, welcome!

Sharon Corbett

Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube