Re: [open-regulatory-compliance] Collaborating using GitLab

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that our first session is starting in 10 minutes: https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/87025539295

Join us!

(Note I'm running this same session again at 9pm CEST today and at 5pm CEST tomorrow if you can't make this one.)

--tobie