[open-regulatory-compliance] [ACTION NEEDED] Collaborating using GitLab

Hi folks,

We're going to be using GitLab quite a bit to collaborate. I'll be running a couple of sessions next week to get everyone up to speed. If you're haven't provided your availability yet, please do so here as soon as possible: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/eEGROr4b

Thank you!

--tobie