Re: [open-regulatory-compliance] Join Us - How to Read the CRA Webinar - Monday July 15th @ 17:00 CEST

Hi all,

A quick reminder that the first webinar of our series to get everyone up to speed on the CRA is starting off in one hour (17:00 CEST).

Don't forget to register here: https://eclipse.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ZE4Lf0uHS3qQ_7AHgerc2g

Enzo Ribagnac, EF's Associate Director for European Public Policy, will be presenting. I've looked at his slides and learned tons already. Cannot wait for all of you to see his presentation. We're recording the webinar and will be publishing both the recording and the slides.

See you in a few minutes,

--tobie

---
Tobie Langel
Tech Lead Open Regulatory Compliance WG, Eclipse Foundation
Principal, UnlockOpen