Re: [open-regulatory-compliance] Office hours starting in 15 minutes

Hi all,

Quick high-level summary of some of the points that were discussed during today's office hour:
  • There are a common set of questions that show-up in every one of the CRA consultations we attended (e.g. status of composite products). This would warrant an FAQ. Maybe something we could start in the GitLab repo?
  • Can the CRA and the notion of open source stewards create an opportunity to help improve the sustainability of open source ecosystems? This seems like a discussion that would be a good fit for the open source steward topic a lot of you were interested in and that's on my todo list to kickstart asap.
  • Can you qualify as an open source steward even if you are not technically hosting code? This also seems like a good discussion for the aforementioned open source steward discussion topic.
It was great to meet some of you in this more informal and interactive format. Looking forward to reconducting this experiment next week.

Until then,

--tobie