[open-regulatory-compliance] Introduction to the CRA

Hi again!

If you're like me and find the perspective of reading the 300+ pages of the CRA absolutely daunting, we have you covered!

We're kickstarting a new discussion topic to get newcomers to the CRA up to speed as quickly as possible.

We'll be starting off with an introductory presentation by Enzo Ribagnac, EF's Associate Director for European Public Policy, next Monday, July 8, at 4pm CEST (14:00 UTC, 10am EDT).

Enzo will be covering CRA basics: how the text is organized; how to find your way around it; who are the key actors; what obligations are created; what impact it has on open source; etc.

The biggest part of the call will be reserved for questions and discussion. More details to follow.

Best,

--tobie

---
Tobie Langel
Tech Lead Open Regulatory Compliance WG, Eclipse Foundation
Principal, UnlockOpen

Back to the top