[open-regulatory-compliance] Welcome Stichting NLnet Labs - New Working Group Member!

Please join us as we welcome Stichting NLnet Labs as the latest member to the Working Group.

We are super excited to have you on board as well and we look forward to the collaboration.

Please reach out at any time if you have any questions.

Welcome again!

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube