[open-regulatory-compliance] Welcome Payara Services Ltd to the Working Group!

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Payara Services Ltd, who joined today as the Working Group's first Participant Member.

We are thrilled to have you on board and look forward to your contributions.

Please reach out if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube