[oniro-wg] OCX 2024 is Calling – Early Bird Discounts End Soon!

Hi Oniro Community,

A few days back I shared the role Oniro will play during OCX, but there is much more going on during the event.

Don’t miss out on early bird pricing for the Eclipse Foundation’s flagship event, Open Community Experience (OCX) 2024, taking place from 22-24 October in Mainz, Germany! This event brings together our diverse communities for our biggest gathering yet. Early bird pricing ends soon! Register by 23 September to save up to €125.

OCX 2024 builds on the success of our long-standing EclipseCon by offering an even more expansive experience. This year it’s joined by two other collocated events–Open Community for Automotive and Open Community for Java-- to provide a more tailored experience for our automotive and Java-focused community members.

That’s not all! OCX 2024 will feature an exciting line up of tracks, speakers, and keynotes, offering more than 100 talks to choose from. Here are some highlights you can look forward to:

“The State of the Eclipse Foundation”

Mike Milinkovich, Executive Director at Eclipse Foundation

“Scaling New Heights: Emerging Trends in Performance and Leadership for Thriving as a Team”

Cédric Dumont, Extreme Sports Pioneer

"From Local Roots to Global Impact: Building an Inclusive Open Source Community in Africa"

Ruth Ikegah, Open Source Program Manager at Open Source Community Africa

"We Build Software in the Open to Build Trust"

Sarah Novotny, Open Source Champion

Check out the full agenda

Join your fellow Open Source community members this October in Mainz, Germany-- a picturesque city nestled along the Rhine River. Known for its rich history, vibrant taverns and restaurants,, and stunning views, Mainz offers the perfect setting for a week of collaboration, learning, and fun.

Reserve your early bird spot

If you have any questions about the event, feel free to reach out. Need help convincing your manager to approve attendance? Check out our helpful guide. We look forward to seeing you in Mainz!

Cheers,
--
Juan Rico
Senior Manager Oniro and Cloud Programs | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Join us in Mainz! Open Community Experience (OCX) - October 22-24, 2024

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge

Back to the top