[oniro-wg] Oniro WG Q1 status analysis reminder

Dear Oniro colleagues,

Tomorrow 16.00 CEST, 10.00 EST we will be analysing the execution of the 2024 Program Plan. During the session, we will go through the execution of the program plan for 2024.
The appointment is included in the Oniro Calendar, but just in case find the link to the Zoom meeting below.
https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/81758999383

Best regards,
Juan
--
Juan Rico
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge

Back to the top