[oniro-wg] Oniro Roadmap workshop

Dear Oniro colleagues,

today we developed the workshop to define our path towards launching Oniro developers phone in October. Thanks to all the community members who attended and contributed to this first exercise, and for those who couldn't we will be follow-up shortly on an individual basis for completing the roadmap.
Some actions for the community:
1- Check the recording - https://eclipse.zoom.us/rec/share/379w3UQ_L6MyXDCnXms8993tjF62AGJjW68eaece9d-wTR0fTdI4HYIxZaaUDWSx.dhAJzyDRb1pp6QYQ
2- Share your thoughts through the mailing list
3- If you see a potential cooperation or a missing area in which you would like to contribute, comment it and the topic will be accommodated accordingly.

Best regards,
Juan
--
Juan Rico
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge

Back to the top