[oniro-wg] MoM - Oniro WG Steering Committee 2023wk03 - Informal meeting

Dear Oniro ecosystem members,

## MoM Oniro Steering Committee 2023wk03

please find the Minutes of Meeting (MoM), of this informal meeting (no
quorum).

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/sc-wg-oniro/meetings-steering-commitee-oniro-wg/-/blob/main/2023-mom-oniro-wg-sc/
2023wk03-eclipse-oniro-wg-steering-committee-agenda-mom.md

Please find on gitlab the approved minutes from previous meetings.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/sc-wg-oniro/meetings-steering-commitee-oniro-wg/-/tree/main/
   * MoM from 2022: 2022-mom-oniro-wg-sc
   * MoM from 2023: 2023-mom-oniro-wg-sc

### MoM key points

Given that part of the notes correspond to points that were not discussed
because we will wait until the next meeting, I do not bring the summary here.

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation