Re: [oniro-wg] Extraordinary Oniro WG SC meeting open to all Member Representatives. Thursday Nov 3rd at 16:00 CEST

Hello,

On Thursday, 3 November 2022 14:16:59 CET Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Thursday, 3 November 2022 13:58:24 CET Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > please read inline...
> >
> > On Monday, 31 October 2022 17:34:38 CET Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> > > Dear Member representatives et all,
> >
> > Later today the Oniro WG SC session to approve the Oniro Program Plan 2023
> > candidate will take place, according to the timeline all WGs must follow.
> > <snip>
> >
> > > ## Oniro Program Plan 2023 draft

The Oniro Program Plan 2023 draft has been approved by the Oniro WG Sc a few
minutes ago. So we have the Oniro Program Plan 2023 candidate:

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/sc-wg-oniro/meetings-steering-commitee-oniro-wg/-/blob/main/program-plan-and-budget-oniro-wg/program_plan_2023_drafts/Oniro_Program_Plan_2023_draft.pdf

During the next Oniro WG SC meeting the minutes of today's meeting will be
approved and sent to this list (together with previous minutes). I just wanted
to provide you a heads up.

The next step will be to confirm the budget and the Oniro Program Plan 2023
candidate. Thank you all for the effort that led us to reach this milestone.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation