Re: [oniro-wg] Oniro Calendar: more people with rights

Hello Agustin,

I was going to ask you about the sheer number of updates I got yesterday and today. I'm glad that we have it fixed.

I can also confirm that I've received the notification for the calendar permissions. So that seems to be fine too.

Andrei Gherzan