Re: [oniro-wg] Oniro IT Infrastructure and Services Plan draft. Call for feedback.

Hi Andrei,

As presented in “Oniro IT infrastructure and services coordination weekly sync” and from my point of view, container registry implementation can’t be dissociated from pipeline migration as it’s a part of this goal and can only be prioritized in this global task or EPIC.

So defining a priority for this particular task globally has no meaning in global prioritization.

Obviously, a solution could be an external registry, but in a public way and maintained by EF and not in OSTC infrastructure and maintained by the Oniro team.

regards,