Re: [oniro-wg] Welcome a new Oniro WG Member: Cubit Innovation Lab

Welcome Luca & team!

-----Original Message-----
From: oniro-wg [mailto:oniro-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Sent: venerdì 24 giugno 2022 18:50
To: oniro-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx; luca.tavanti@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [oniro-wg] Welcome a new Oniro WG Member: Cubit Innovation Lab

Dear Oniro ecosystem members,

I am happy to inform you that Cubit Innovation Lab[1] has joined the Oniro Working Group as  Guest Member.

Please join me in welcoming Luca Tavanti as Cubit Innovation Lab representative  as well as the rest of his colleagues to our ecosystem.

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/membership/showMember.php?member_id=1569

Best Regards,
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation: The Community for Open Innovation and Collaboration