[oniro-wg] Oniro Platform Release Roadmap Process v1.0

Hello,

## Oniro Release Roadmap Process v1.0 approved

After three iterations[1], the Oniro WG Steering Committee approved last
Thursday the Oniro Platform Release Roadmap Process (from now on v1.0).

Check it out...

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/roadmap-oniro-wg/
wishlist-roadmap/-/wikis/Home/R-R-process?
version_id=b3a6bee199be9ac8e14fa1ae99a91f23417f8f96

The last few days, some improvements were added to the process. None of them
can be considered major. Additional work was put  in reducing the wording and
adding clarity. The result is the v1.0.1 version.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/roadmap-oniro-wg/
wishlist-roadmap/-/wikis/Home/R-R-process

## Roadmap Team and execution

The Oniro WG Steering Committee also appointed in last Thursday session (the
minutes will be approved in the coming meeting, so then published) the
representatives to the Oniro Release Roadmap Process management team (aka
Roadmap Team).
* Davide Ricci
* Amit Kucheria

Following the process, the PMC can appoint up to two people.

During this week we will start taking the initial steps towards managing the
process. We will start by adapting the current roadmap subgroup in the Oniro
WG gitlab to the new process, including the nomenclature.

Implementation details will be part of this wiki page: https://
gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/roadmap-oniro-wg/wishlist-
roadmap/-/wikis/Home/R-R-process/R-R-implementation

After a few weeks of executing the process, we will send a new version of the
Oniro Release Roadmap Process document back to the Oniro WG Sc for approval.
So feel free to keep providing feedback.

[1] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/sc-wg-oniro/meetings-steering-commitee-oniro-wg/-/issues/1

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation