[oniro-wg] EclipseCon 2022

Hello,

It is official, EclipseCon f2f is back to Ludwigsburg, Germany, on 24 - 27 of
October 2022.

Link: https://www.eclipsecon.org/2022

Given that many of the company representatives from Eclipse Foundation as well
as key developers from EF projects will be there, I presume this event will be
relevant to us especially in areas like:
* Membership: talk to potential or current prospects, most of them already EF
Members.
* Internal coordination:
   * Face to Face committee meetings: Steering, Marketing, PMC, specifications
   * Oniro community gathering: f2f coordination during the community day, at
least.
* Cross-pollination: which EF projects/technologies can we collaborate with?
* Oniro Platform promotion: workshops, presentations.

Save the dates!

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation