[oniro-wg] New meeting series reflected in the Oniro Meeting wiki page

Hello,

as the Governance bodies are being functional, the old meeting series are
being replaced by new ones.

I know that some of you have a mix of old and new meetings partly due to poor
management of the calendar on my end. I have made an effort to keep the
meeting page up to date so, in case of doubt, you can check there.

Please review it in case there it is not accurate.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/-/wikis/Meetings#oniro-meetings

I hope this help to clarify your calendar.

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation