Re: [oniro-wg] [Oniro Events] FOSS NORTH & IOTSWC

Hello,

thanks for the information Dony.

On Friday, March 4, 2022 3:00:19 PM CET Dongni He (Dony) wrote:

> IOTSWC:<https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incu
> bation-stage-oniro/-/wikis/Events/IOTSWC> 2022-05-10 - 2022-05-12, Barcelona
>
> o   Oniro Presence: Silver Sponsor with one parallel speaking session and a
> physical booth

One relevant clarification is that this sponsorship is done by Huawei, not by
the Oniro WG. It is a contribution from Huawei to the project which obviously
is welcome and much appreciated.

> o   Parallel speaking session: Oniro will be on stage through the voice of
> Ettore Chimenti. Agenda to be confirmed by event organizer
>
> o   Physical Booth: Please refer to the IOTSWC WIKI page for booth design.
> The booth will also host the Oniro BPs.
>
> o   Communication: WIP with IOTSWC marketing team
>
> o   Gadgets: WIP
>
> o   Call for Participation: As Oniro will be on the stage, we would like to
> involve representatives of Oniro members to spread the Oniro voice from
> various perspectives. Please kindly reach out to the marketing team if you
> are planning to be at the event or invite any partners/networks.

I will be at the event

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation