[oniro-wg] Oniro WG marketing discussion mailing list: oniro-wg-marketing

Hello,

as we approach the time where the Marketing Committee as well as the rest of
the committees are being formed, and given the growing marketing activity we
have at Oniro, it seems reasonable to create a public and open marketing
mailing list.

There is an important remark to keep in mind:

Minutes of meetings, even marketing ones, need to be sent, at least, to this
oniro-wg mailing list, the default Oniro Working Group channel, as stated in
the Working Group Process[1].

Feel free to join the new marketing mailing list.