[oniro-wg] MWC

Morning everyone,

Some of you have already received the list attached, it’s the prospect list we are trying to get in touch with at MWC.

Along with that I’m attaching also the overview of contacts that will sponsor the event (Prospect list_MWC – 16 in total) that is to say they will be at the venue along all the days of conference, with booth and with a schedule we can try to fit in.

As agreed yesterday during the marketing meeting, the effort is getting appointments to present Oniro and start opening doors on which after the event in Barcelona we can put in place follow-ups and nurturing activities to turn them from prospects to members.

To do so we need to collect contacts that each one of you have connection with and that can be leveraged to create an invitation to meet people at MWC.

Please look at the prospect list spreadsheet and let us know which are the contacts you feel confident to reach. Reach out should be done on a personal basis (personal message, phone call etc) a general email invitation won’t really work for this purpose.

Me and Aurore we can support with follow-ups and reminders, but first action should come from who is accountable of the contact.

Options are the following:

-          Meet at the MWC venue à preferred people will be there, easy to catch up, no bother for the prospects to get out of the venue

-          Hotel room à the room can’t be cancelled at the time being; the hotel is almost 20mins far away from the MWC venue, that means possibly hard to get people there, but as it’s there and booked I would suggest to use it as a backup in case someone would like to meet there. In this new scenario set up is not gonna be as a front presentation but just as a quiet room to meet and talk

o   The hotel room has also a video set up  we can use this as a last resource to make connect with people online (perhaps people who won’t travel to Barcelona or last minute no-show due to covid restrictions maybe). I suggest to record the session so that we can use even post event as a recorded webinar presentation

This multi option org should provide all the “tools” to make people engaged physically or virtually and let us have the possibility to pitch Oniro and increase our pipeline.

Time is short, some of you have already got in touch with him on the list… who didn’t have a look yet please do by middle of next week as then we need to start the reach out.

Thanks and should you need any further detail please do not hesitate to ask

Best

C.

p.s. I didn’t mention post event follow-up activities on purpose, as I think keeping it separately would be better as now we have to concentrate on reach out and scheduling appointments. I’ll raise another thread for post event later as discussed yesterday

Chiara Del Fabbro

Technical Marketing & Product Management Manager

Open Source Technology Center

cid:image003.png@01D6F34A.5AED02E0

Huawei Technologies Italia S.r.l.

Address: Centro Direzionale Milano 2, Palazzo Verrocchio 3°Piano, 20054 Segrate (MI, Italy)

Mobile: +39 339 8596533

Huawei Technologies Italia S.r.l. is a company registered in Italy at the Company Registration Office of Milan, with registered number 04501190963 and equity capital €3,000,000 fully paid up, whose registered office is in Milan, Via Lorenteggio 240, Tower A, 20147 Milan. Huawei Technologies Italia S.r.l. is 100% owned by Huawei Technologies Cooperatief U.A.

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

PRIVACY NOTICE: Pursuant to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), Huawei Technologies Italia S.r.l. informs you that the personal data contained in this email will be collected and treated for the acquisition of information preliminary to the conclusion of contracts, for the definition of the contractual relationship, as well as for the fulfillment of legal requirements related to civil, tax and accounting law or any other legal obligation to which Huawei may be subject. Personal data will not be subject to disclosure and spread unless otherwise required by law. Huawei will take appropriate security measures to protects personal data against loss, misuse disclosure or destruction of the information. Personal Data held may be transferred to countries outside the European Union, however Huawei Italia has put in place appropriate safeguards for the transfer of personal data to third countries by adopting the standard data protection clauses of the EU Commission. Personal Data are kept for a period necessary for the fulfillment of contract obligations unless otherwise required by law. You can exercise your rights under Art. 15 and following of  the GDPR (i.e. right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, portability, object) by contacting Huawei  through the following channel: www.huawei.com/it/personal-data-request. You have also the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authorities. If you need any further information or have any queries on how Huawei process your personal data, please send an email to our Data Protection Officer at dpo@xxxxxxxxxx.The Data Controller is Huawei Technologies Italia S.r.l. with registered office in Milan, Via Lorenteggio 240, Torre A, 20147.

Nothing is so important that it cannot be done safely.

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail