[oniro-wg] Marketing action: event. Presentation at the IoT&Edge Community Monthly Call

Hello,

as part of our cross-pollination with IoT&Edge WG strategy, Philippe C.,
Sebastian S. and myself delivered a 15 min. presentation at the IoT&Edge
Community Monthly Call this afternoon about Oniro, focusing on roadmapping.

The idea was to make a call for participation on the roadmap.

We also added a summary about the blueprints as the way to interact with the
project at organization level on technical/product topics.

Check the slide deck: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/proposal-incubation-oniro-marketing/-/blob/main/Events-oniro/2022/iot-edge-monthly-community-call-2022/20220125-Oniro-Virtual-IoT-community-monthly-call.pdf

Check the retrospective: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/-/wikis/Events/Virtual-IoT#retrospective

One task came our of this event: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/proposal-incubation-oniro-marketing/-/
issues/26

Basically, for short presentations (15 min), we need to have a single slide
summarising the value proposition.

Thank you Sebastian and Philippe for the effort to prepare it and the
execution.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation