[oniro-wg] Events: FOSDEM 2022

Hi,

Let me announce this upcoming FOSDEM event.
there is no need to explain about what is the
"Free and Open Source Developer European Meeting",
since it's one (if not the) of biggest conference about FLOSS,

https://fosdem.org/2022/

Due to current restrictions It will happen online like last year.

Every project members is welcome to apply for a long or short presentation
please let us know then we can coordinate to avoid overlap or share efforts.

We already started to review some abstracts as explained at:

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/-/wikis/Events/FOSDEM

Deadlines are also listed there to make sure that abstract will be reviewed at eclipse
and submitted on time.

If you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to reach me here or in our chat (i am rzr) at:

https://docs.oniroproject.org/en/latest/community-chat-platform.html

Regards

--
gpg:0xCCB683D5A8C96A9748F667210EA6A8DFEBFF9A78

Back to the top