[oniro-wg] MoM Re: Oniro Supporter organizations meeting 2021wk47 Agenda

Hello,

please find on gitlab the minutes of today's Oniro Supporter Organizations
meeting.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/proposal-incubation-oniro-management/-/blob/main/meetings-management-oniro/oniro-supporter-organizations-mom-2021wk48.md

As usual, if I made any mistake or I did not cover the topics correctly,
please amend the minutes directly on gitlab, by answering to this mail or by
contacting me directly.

On Wednesday, December 1, 2021 5:19:55 PM WET Agustín Benito Bethencourt
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the agenda for tomorrow's Supporter organizations representatives meeting
> has been created. Feel free to add your points directly through MRs or send
> them to this list, answering this mail, and I will add them.
>
> Link:
> https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-on
> iro/proposal-incubation-oniro-management/-/blob/main/meetings-management-oni
> ro/oniro-supporter-organizations-mom-2021wk48.md
>
> Check all the meeting schedules and how to follow the Oniro calendar:
> https://
> gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-
> oniro/-/wikis/Meetings
>
> Best Regards

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation