[oniro-wg] Marketing. Gitlab repo for marketing topics at oniro-wg Gitlab instance

Hello,

I finally managed to configure the repo for marketing topics at Gitlab. I will
use 5 min. of today's marketing meeting to do a walk-through, if we have the
time.

## Relevant gitlab links for marketing

* Link to the subgroup where we are going to work at this stage

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro

* Link to the marketing repository

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/proposal-incubation-oniro-marketing

* I created a couple of wiki pages at subgroup level with basic information. I
will populate it even further in the coming days.

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/-/wikis/home

* To structure the work, two milestones have been created

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/-/milestones

* To follow the work, different boards have been created. For marketing
activities I suggest to follow:

   * Workflow: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/proposal-incubation-oniro-marketing/-/boards/880

   * Workflow during this proposal stage: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/proposal-incubation-oniro-marketing/-/boards/893?milestone_title=Proposal%20stage

* The following labels have been created to be used in tickets so we structure
the work

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro/proposal-incubation-oniro-marketing/-/labels

I believe that with this simple skeleton we have almost everything we need to
structure the work at this stage. Once the WG moves into incubation we can add
more structure if needed. If something is missing we will complement it as we
work.

## Get access

The repos are public. In order to get a user in gitlab, so you can contribute,
you need to have a EF account

https://accounts.eclipse.org/

Then go to the Proposal-incubation-stage-oniro subgroup

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/proposal-incubation-stage-oniro

and request access. I will add you as member. You can also ping me directly (I
am available at #oniroproject at libera.chat, for instance) or through this
mailing list.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation