[oniro-wg] Oniro Calendar - public. Add the calendar to your calendaring application or join from browser.

Dear colleagues at Oniro,

I have created a public calendar so you can check the meetings from your
browser and join from there or you can import it to your calendar manager.

Link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/embed?
src=c_d73vnjj36rufvora32gdfc8508@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Be aware that the Time zone set for the calendar by default is UTC+1. This is
a VERY important detail!

Those of you who uses Outlook, can import this calendar: https://
calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/
c_d73vnjj36rufvora32gdfc8508%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Those of you who uses GCalendar, search for Oniro Calendar or use this link:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?
cid=Y19kNzN2bmpqMzZydWZ2b3JhMzJnZGZjODUwOEBncm91cC5jYWxlbmRhci5nb29nbGUuY29t

I will change the zoom links these coming days so we use the Oniro account.

I will erase the existing calendar invitations tomorrow Friday so those of you
who work with this calendar will not see each invitation twice.

I hope this is a clean and more transparent solution than the one currently
used. Some of you have reported problems managing the calendar invitations
when using different desktop applications. This is also a good solutions for
those connecting from phones.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation