Re: [oniro-wg] MoMs of the different sessios at the Oniro Dev Summit 2021

Great idea to shift discussions to the Oniro working group mailing list, for those not on the list, here's a link to follow to subscribe...

Thanks ... Paul

Paul Buck

VP Community Development | Eclipse Foundation

+1.613.220.6507