[oniro-wg-marketing] MoM 2023-11-08 Meeting and Framework for 2024 Activities

Dear all,

Please find here the link to the meeting minutes of the marketing committee meeting held today.
https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/oniro-wg-committees/oniro-wg-marketing-committee/marketing-committee-oniro-wg/-/blob/main/meeting-mom-marketing-commitee-oniro-wg/2023-marketing-committee-mom-oniro-wg/2023-11-08_marketing_minutes.md

IMPORTANT - we are working on the marketing plan for 2024 and it is crucial to be effective in our resource spending, so please contribute to the following spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fx7YbkvKjM7np55ZeIqFtu_kHHjb8GwJjB1eQXdBSgI/edit?pli=1#gid=1766373267
The meeting minutes includes what is expected per section, but feel free to reach me if you have any questions and I'll be pleased to help.

Thanks a lot to all of you,
Juan

--
Juan Rico
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

+34 686 594 217 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge

Back to the top