Re: [oniro-wg-marketing] Interesting article About Oniro. Please promote

Hello Phil,

On Wednesday, 24 August 2022 11:27:50 CEST Philippe Coval wrote:
> Hi Agustin
> Isnt b.o.o supposed to be shutdown once we have moved everything?
>
> Last time I checked there was some references to boo from eclipse so I filed
> some tickets already Today I decided to create a meta ticket:
> https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/oniro-core/oniro/-/issues/787
>
> Please confirm this what you want

Thank you for doing this. This is great.

I have supported your efforts with a mail to oniro-dev. I had to send a
message about the release name and I added this.

Link: https://www.eclipse.org/lists/oniro-dev/msg00115.html

<snip>

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation