[oniro-wg-marketing] Oniro website: tracking our efforts

Hello,

if you are interested in following the progress around the Oniro Website,
please check this ticket: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/it/websites/
oniroproject.org/-/issues/26

The reason I send this mail is that such ticket is not in our Oniro WG space
but the oniroproject.org space, which is shared with the rest of the websites,
in case you did not have it in your radar.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation