Re: [oniro-wg-marketing] Digest Email April 2022 - Oniro updates in a glance

Hello Salvatore,

On Friday, April 29, 2022 11:32:43 AM CEST Salvatore Cina wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> Hope everything is going for the best!
>
> You find attached the monthly digest for April!
> There are important info for the IOTSWC event (10-12 May) and some useful
> links to past and upcoming events, CFP and WIPs.

These reports are good. What if we upload them too Gitlab so they are easily
accessible in the future?

I was thinking that a folder here might work.

Link:  https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/visuals-resources-oniro

What do you think?

> Feel free to have a look,
> Kind Regards,
> Salvatore Cina

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation