[oniro-wg-marketing] New format of the Oniro Marketing Committee: invitation to join

Hello,

during the last Oniro Marketing Committee[1] there was a general consensus
about the need to keep all you engaged in Oniro activities. To improve the
current engagement, we agreed on changing the format of the Oniro Marketing
Committee and try a different one.

The new format consist on splitting the current Marketing Committee meeting in
two:
* First 30 min for Oniro Marketing Committee Members only
* Second 30 min meeting open to all Marketing representatives from Oniro
organizations (in addition to the Marketing Committee Members).

Those of you who were part of the Marketing task Force meeting series but are
not part of the Marketing Committee should have received an invitation for
that second slot for the coming Wednesday April 6th at 15:30 UTC.

If things goes well and you find it useful, we will consolidate this new
format and you will receive a calendar invitation for a new meeting series.

## Marketing discussion mailing list

I take the opportunity to remind you to join our marketing discussion mailing
list.